CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-15T22:01:48+00:002008 GMC Acadia CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-15T22:01:48+00:00
- PERFORMED A COURTESY DIGITAL MULTI-POINT INSPECTION. SEE LINK BELOW
- Initial Evaluation includes Preventive Maintenance Inspection, Road Test, and up to 1 hour of testing and online symptom search in order to determine the problem with vehicle.
- BLOWER MOTOR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – Main Unit,Front – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- Includes required quantity of engine oil, one oil filter, and a complimentary preventive maintenance inspection.
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Test.]
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: R&I Fender Liner.] – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove & Replace – Both
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment (where applicable).]
- 2 OR 4 WHEEL TOE ALIGNMENT
BLANCA A. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/14/2021