- FULL SYNTHETIC OIL AND FILTER CHANGE
- TRANSMISSION DRAIN AND FILL SERVICE
- The contaminated brake fluid is removed from the master cylinder reservoir using an evacuation tool. A pressurized system is then attached to your brake system. The contaminated fluid in the brake lines, calipers and wheel cylinders is removed by opening the bleeder ports at each wheel and any ABS system bleeder ports. Once the system is thoroughly purged, the bleeder ports are torqued closed and the new fluid is set to the correct level. We then perform a series of final tests and checks of the entire system.
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
- INCLUDES PRESSURE CLEAN AIR INTAKE SYSTEM WITH BG INTAKE CLEANER APPLIED TWICE FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE, INSTALL 44K FUEL TREATMENT, AND ROAD TEST TO VERIFY FUEL SYSTEM PERFORMANCE
- RESURFACE FRONT BRAKES
CHRISTIAN & ERIKA C. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/15/2021